воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

conocophillips uk limited




My wife and child were away yesterday.� So I found myself with a little time to kill, and decided to go to the movies.� I donapos;t get out much to the theater, so I figured why not.� I chose a movie that I figured my wife wouldnapos;t want to see, on the small chance that sometime in the near future we might get out to the movies together.� I looked through the selections and decided on Max Payne.�� Wow.� That was an abhorrently stupid movie.� In fact, Iapos;m going to say this: Do not go to this movie.� If you got suckered in by interesting commercials, Iapos;ll save you the $10.� Itapos;s just bad drug trips.� No really.� Thatapos;s it.� Nothing interesting.� The plot is so bland youapos;ll probably figure out the whole thing within the first ten minutes.� The acting is wooden...bleh.� Really.� The good guys.� The bad guys.� The ? love interest?� Mila Kunis sorta plays some hot badass mercenary.� I think.� But she disappears for huge chunks of the movie, for no good reason, and they do nothing useful with her character.� Thereapos;s just nothing there.� I got so bored I pulled out my blackberry to read email.� Seriously glad that I didnapos;t drag my poor wife along to this one.� I would have never lived it down.� Heck, Iapos;m not sure I forgive myself for this movie yet.� Iapos;m not even sure itapos;s worth watching on cable if you donapos;t have to pay for it.

I repeat, donapos;t waste your time with this one.

body shiatsu, conocophillips uk limited, conocophillips uk ltd, conocophillips wood river, conocophillips wood river refinery.



Комментариев нет: