среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

birdnests




sometimes. U cannot blame me if i feel insecure. U know how i feel, dont you. Sometimes i wish i can trust u fully , i tried but i failed. Maybe its the thought of losing you hurts too much. I think every guys wont like to see their love one being so close to another guy. Maybe u can call me selfish. Iapos;m very tired of all this thing, i know youapos;r tired also, i hope u can hang on too. I know we dont have much time for each other, but iapos;m trying very hard to take out time to accompany u , even if sending u to work. Or seeing u for just a short 10 secs. I will do it. I hope u can change, i know it takes time. But i hope u can be more understanding to how i feel also.


birdnests, birdnet, birdnet .co.uk, birdnet grants.



Комментариев нет: